24-Hour Emergency Rooms in Dallas and Fort Worth
ER of Texas’s emergency rooms are fully staffed, fully dedicated free-standing emergency rooms in the Dallas/Fort Worth area open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you and your family during any medical emergency, whether you need an ER in Fort Worth to help diagnose and treat an injury, require emergency services for a medical condition, or anything in between.
Each of our ER of Texas Dallas emergency rooms is outfitted with state-of-the-art imaging equipment and on-site labs and is staffed by a team of experienced doctors and nurses capable of treating illnesses and injuries for patients of all ages.
Every ER of Texas Emergency Center 24-hour emergency room in Dallas, TX is equipped to treat life threatening medical emergencies for adults, teenagers and children including pediatrics.
Transparent billing, low wait times.
In times of high medical needs and emergencies, the last thing you should be worrying about is how you’ll pay for it or how long you’ll need to wait to be seen. At ER of Texas’s emergency room in Dallas/Fort Worth, we pride ourselves on our short wait times and work hard to ensure that financial fear never stands between you and the healthcare that you need.
Can you go to an ER without insurance in Texas? You should never have any reason to not get the care you need. ER of Texas offers payment plans and transparent billing to make sure that care is available to everyone who needs it.
Whether you are coming into the Hurst emergency room, Colleyville emergency room, Frisco emergency room, Highland Village emergency room, Hillcrest emergency room, Uptown emergency room, Little Elm emergency room, Mansfield emergency room, and Texoma emergency room, you’ll get the same high-quality care and extra-low wait times at ER of Texas. All of our locations are fully staffed and equipped with imaging technology, radiology, and onsite labs.
Wondering what times are the best to go to the ER? At ER of Texas, the best time is any time. Unlike traditional ERs, long wait times and complicated billing won’t keep you from getting the care you need at any of our facilities. Whether you need to know how to get rid of chest pain, how to tell if you fractured a bone, or when to go to ER for a fever, our medical teams are prepared to take commitment to care of you, getting you back to your life as soon as possible.
What our Dallas ERs offer
ER of Texas’s freestanding emergency rooms in Dallas provide emergency care for DFW’s minor ailments and major emergency needs, including:
- Stomach and Chest Pain. Get diagnosed and treated for your chest and/or abdominal pain. All ER of Texas locations offer onsite imaging and hospital-quality treatment without the wait.
- Breaks, Fractures, and Sprains. Get the fast treatment you need to heal your broken bones and sprains complete with onsite X-Ray imaging for quick diagnosis.
- Lacerations, Wounds, and Bleeding. From sliced fingers to serious puncture wounds, ER of Texas doctors and nurses are here to stop the bleeding and help you start healing.
- Fever, Sore Throat, Itchy Eyes. When illnesses or allergic reactions take a turn, ER of Texas is here 24/7 to help you stabilize and recover.
- Pediatrics. ER of Texas emergency rooms are open to serve patients of all ages. Our team is great with kids, and knows how to treat pediatric emergencies with gentle care.
- Stroke & Seizure. Get urgent help for strokes and seizures 24/7 from our experienced team without worrying about the wait.
Additionally, our 24-hour Dallas ERs are completely equipped to diagnose and treat all injuries or illnesses. Our facilities offer the following additional services:
- Ultrasound. Ultrasound scans are performed to give doctors a view of muscles, organs, blood vessels, and soft tissue to help aid in developing a care plan for the patient. These scans can be critical in diagnosing and treating a variety of diseases and conditions, offering dynamic testing advantages not available with other imaging modalities.
- Full On-Site Lab. Each of our ER of Texas emergency centers are Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) Certified and provide quick and accurate results so our emergency physicians can determine the proper course of treatment.
- CT (CAT Scan). CT scans allow our doctors to quickly and noninvasively take a look inside the patient’s body to give a better diagnosis. Typically, a CT scan takes about 20 to 30 minutes and results are available for the doctor to review shortly after the exam is complete.
- Computed X-Ray. At ER of Texas, we use Computed Radiography to acquire and process X-ray images of the inside of the body. Computed Radiography offers us the advantages of more timely image availability and decreased radiation exposure compared to traditional analog X-ray acquisition.
Why choose ER of Texas in Dallas?
ER of Texas emergency rooms in Fort Worth and Dallas offer award-winning care so that you can get in, get out, and get back to life as quickly and easily as possible. Here’s why our patients choose ER of Texas for emergency medical treatment.
Low wait times
Dallas ER wait times can get high, but never at ER of Texas. Our staff works efficiently and effectively, helping you receive a correct diagnosis, effective treatment, and emergency medicine when you need it so that you can get back to living and feeling your best.
You’ve had enough surprises, what you pay for emergency medicine shouldn’t be one of them. ER of Texas emergency rooms in Dallas – Fort Worth offer simple, flexible, and transparent billing so that you can get the care you need without worrying about the cost.
Full-service emergency care
All ER of Texas emergency rooms in Dallas, TX are outfitted with imaging technology including CT scan, X-ray, and ultrasound. Additionally, ER of Texas emergency rooms feature on-site labs for full, accurate diagnosis and treatment all in one place.
Quality care at any age
ER of Texas provides emergency medical services to patients of all ages, with doctors and nurses trained to deliver effective pediatric care on-hand at all times.
Dallas Emergency Rooms. We Accept Walk-ins, No Appointment Needed
Looking for 24-hour Dallas emergency rooms? Search for Dallas Emergency Room Near Me and you will find one of our ER locations in Dallas, TX. There is an ER of Texas Emergency Care ER near you!
Medical emergencies require care from board-certified emergency room physicians. At ER of Texas Emergency Center’s Dallas emergency rooms (ER), that is what you will get.
All ER of Texas Emergency Center Dallas emergency rooms offer 24-hour emergency care.
All our physicians are board-certified. Every ER is equipped with modern Ultrasound, EKG, and X-ray equipment to ensure that when you walk in, you will receive the best care available.
24-Hour ER Near You in Dallas, TX
We have 9 facilities spread across the DFW area with average wait times of less than 10 mins that are OPEN 24/7 located in Hurst, Colleyville, Frisco, Highland Village, Hillcrest, Uptown, Little Elm, Mansfield, and Texoma.