COVID-19 Testing Now Offered at Both of our Locations!
Antigen / Antibody / PCR COVID-19 Testing
State of the Art Emergency - OPENING SOON
Extended Observation in Lewisville
Comfortable & Private Extended Observation Suites in Little Elm, Highland Village, Denton, Collin & Tarrant Counties
In some cases, following a medical diagnosis or procedure, we may recommend extended observation. This is a period of short-term observation in which our board-certified physicians carefully and consistently monitor a patient’s condition.
At ER of Texas, we provide 23-hour extended observation at our high-end emergency care facilities located throughout Denton, Collin, and Tarrant Counties. We prioritize comfort and privacy for our patients, as well as for their families and loved ones.
Providing a High-End Experience for Our Patients
When you or a loved one needs urgent medical care, you are likely to feel a significant degree of stress. At ER of Texas, our goal is to ease your concerns and maximize your comfort by offering unparalleled comfort, privacy, and around-the-clock care from our team of experienced board-certified physicians.
Our large, luxurious extended observation suites include:
- High-quality bed linens
- In-room fridges and snack stations
- Catered food
- 24-hour access to your medical team
- High-end amenities, including massage therapy
We tailor our care to suit the unique needs of each patient and are committed to ensuring your absolute comfort while you stay with us.
When Is Extended Observation Needed?
There are a variety of situations in which extended observation may be appropriate. At ER of Texas, each patient receives a thorough intake assessment and post-procedure evaluation in order to determine his or her needs and identify whether a recommendation for extended observation applies.
Some common scenarios in which we may recommend extended observation include:
- When a patient arrives at our facility in a medically unstable condition
- Following an invasive diagnostic test
- In the event a patient has an adverse reaction to a diagnostic test
- When a patient has an unusual or negative reaction to a procedure or treatment
- If a patient is not considered medically stable enough for discharge
- When additional testing and/or monitoring is required to determine whether the patient requires hospitalization
- In the event that a change in the patient’s status is anticipated or possible
- Any non-routine situation in which a patient requires additional monitoring
If you or a loved one requires extended observation, our team will communicate this to you and remain available to answer any questions you may have.
Faster Service ER, Better Care ER
If you would like to learn more about our Lewisville extended observation services or luxury suites, please get in touch with our team. If you believe you are having a medical emergency and require emergency care, call us at a location near you or call 911.
You can also reach us by filling out and submitting our secure online contact form.
Professional & Compassionate- Patient
I was a priority- Patient
Amazing Personalized Care- Patient
Personalized Quality Care
In-house Lab, X-Ray & CT Scan
Fast Emergency Care Available 24/7
All Physicians Are Board Certified